MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовЗдоровье и Спорт
Posovetyite ginekologa
Ср, Фев 29, 2012 09:54pm [Аноним] - 4447 d back

Znaete li horoshego ginekologa, jelatelno rysskovovoriashego, kotorui mojet priniat bez strahovki.
Чт, Мар 1, 2012 10:54am [Аноним] - 4446 d back

Helen Plavnik, Skokie
Пт, Мар 2, 2012 08:48am [Аноним] - 4445 d back

Dr. Christiane Northrup
Yesterday I read an article in one of my ob/gyn journals about a disastrous labor induction that lead to a permanently damaged baby and a multimillion dollar lawsuit. It all started because the doctor was leaving on vacation and talked her patient into an induction at 39 weeks ( full term) so that she could be there for the birth. But a whole series of unforeseen events occurred that lead to fetal damage and a C-section for the mother. All because of an unnecessary induction. And so called "convenience." I want EVERY woman in the WORLD to have access to safe, pleasurable, effective maternity care that promotes the health and wellbeing of mothers and babies. And uses technology only when necessary.
Пт, Мар 2, 2012 09:14am [Аноним] - 4445 d back

Доктор Гинсбург принимает в Northbrook
Вт, Апр 10, 2012 11:03pm [Аноним] - 4406 d back

proziba! pishite ne tolika imena no i kak naiti atih vra4ei. gde v skokie iskati Helen Plavnik?????
Ср, Апр 11, 2012 09:52am [Аноним] - 4405 d back

Anonim,,,,strannuj kakoj to,,imja zhe est,,,,vvedute v Google i bydet vam,,,,,adres i telefon i vse)))))
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru