MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Uzbek Inc Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовЗдоровье и Спорт
Josh Barnett out of Fedor Emelianenko fight
Ср, Июл 22, 2009 11:26am ALoha - 5406 d back

The heavyweight main event between Fedor Emelianenko and Josh Barnett scheduled to take place Aug. 1 at Affliction 3 “Trilogy” in Anaheim, California has been canceled.

Affliction VP Tom Atencio has confirmed to FanHouse that Barnett tested positive for a banned substance and will not be licensed to fight.

The card will go on and Affliction will find a new opponent for Fedor.

Sherdog.com first reported Tuesday evening that Barnett would not be licensed by the California State Athletic Commission due to a positive test.

Barnett has already claimed innocence, telling Sherdog.com, “No matter what happens with this, I can assure you I will clear my name. This will not be something that I am defined by.”

Barnett's name has been tied to failed drug tests before, when he tested positive for an anabolic steroid following his title win over Randy Couture at UFC 36 in March 2002. Barnett became the youngest UFC heavyweight champion ever but never had the chance to defend his belt due to the positive test and a contract dispute.

Vitor Belfort, who is currently scheduled to face Jorge Santiago in a middleweight bout, is a possible replacement to move up to heavyweight to fight Fedor.

Both Affliction and the commission are expected to make separate statements later today

Сплошное расстройсво
Ср, Июл 22, 2009 11:34am Barbos - 5406 d back

А может они для Феди подставят етого стероидного карапуза Леснара? Интересный бой бы получился.
Ср, Июл 22, 2009 11:51am ALoha - 5406 d back

За 10 дней только к смерти можно будет подготовиться
Ср, Июл 22, 2009 11:52am ALoha - 5406 d back

Вообще реванш с орловским не помешал бы
Ср, Июл 22, 2009 12:50pm x - 5406 d back

Razve zto vo sne.
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru