MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus Max Carriers 18 Wheelers RT Group Cargoboss SP Truck Center DaynNight GoldenWay Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовЗнакомство, Любовь
Lublu genatogo
Вс, Дек 16, 2012 01:12pm [Аноним] - 4151 d back

Lublu genatogo, 4to delat -posovetyite i podelites opitom, ne mogy ybit lubov'
... Показать пропущенные сообщения (157) ...
Пт, Дек 21, 2012 10:08pm Bory..s - 4146 d back

I guess there is no happy ending in this story. whatever we propose here, either will hurt the author or his wife and the kid...We cannot offer author to be unhappy and not try to get that men. At the same time his wife probably don't know whats going on, this man should talk to his wife long time ago that he don't love wife, its better then bringing that he has somebody on the side , that will hurt wife a lot, he should keep saying her over and over to her i don't love you. then they should separate their life's and promise to each other to do best for the child. Also For a man it will be easier just jump from one flower to another, he knows shes waiting for him....................
Maybe he is tying to work out with wife? and maybe wife is happy? too many unknown in this story. If he really don't like his wife she would know, they will talk about over and over and the decision would be done long time ago.
Сб, Дек 22, 2012 09:33am ... - 4145 d back

Тут кто то правильно сказал "На чужом несчастье, счастья не построить"

Я вот уже несколько лет наблюдаю насколько верна эта пословица. Знаю одного человека тут в Чикаго. Вроде парень неплохой но вот есть привычка погуливать на стороне. А так как Чикаго это большая деревня где все друг друга знают, то естественно я знаю о том как и с кем он погуливал и что из этого вышло.

Что интересно что когда он начинал крутить с новой "любовью" (назовем ее X) Она ТОЧНО ЗНАЛА что он в отношениях но ее это не останавливало. Спала с ним и надеялась что он уйдет к ней. После какого то времени X своего добивалась и получала желаемого ЕГО, но вот прикол проходило 1-3 года и история повторялась, но уже с Х в главной роли. теперь Х становилась той КОТОРОЙ врут,изменяют, предают и на себе испытывала то несчастье, которое когдато принесла всоей сопернице. За то время что я знаю этого чувака он уже как минимум троих так вот наказал.
Как по мне парень- просто молодец. Он как кара свыше наказывает грешных, похотливых баб за их грязные дела. Ведь каждая из этих баб что бы добится ЕГО прибегала к самым грязным трюкам. Одна названивала ему специально в то время, когда его девушка была дома и не стесняясь лазила с ним по всем барам, вторая вечно выставляла самые откровенные фотки с ним на соц сайтах, что бы доканать соперницу, третья звонила его девушке на мобилу и говорила всякую гадость.
Всем досталось по заслугам. А чувак как прыгал из постели в постель так и прыгает.

Пару дней назад видел его уже с новой телкой. Спарашиваю его как дела, говорит недавно женился, спрашиваю это она (головой киваю на ту что с ним) не-е-е-е, говорит, это я так.... и обручалка в кармане Smile Smile Smile
Сб, Дек 22, 2012 10:15am [Аноним] - 4145 d back

>Тут кто то правильно сказал "На чужом несчастье, счастья не построить"
>Я вот уже несколько лет наблюдаю насколько верна эта пословица

Тут также много писалось, что по одному примеру глупо делать общие выводы. Но люди этого не помогают. Это тоже самое что по урагана Сэнди говорить, что это типичная погода в NY
Сб, Дек 22, 2012 10:52am [Аноним] - 4145 d back

Agree with the previous post, drawing a general conclusion from one or couple data points is a bias or brain defect. In physiology it is called "Clustering illusion" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clustering_illusion.
Сб, Дек 22, 2012 02:36pm [Аноним] - 4145 d back

S ... Soglasna. Takix primerov bolshe v zhizni. prichiniv komu to bol I neschastie, zhdi goria I v svoei zhizni. Vse ostalnoe eto Redkie isklucheniya v kotorie ya lichno ne veru. A eshe grexi roditelei chasto orazhajutsia na detiax. Tak chto you never know kakim bokom obernutsia slezi toi drugoi.
Сб, Дек 22, 2012 03:17pm [Аноним] - 4145 d back

To S..

You are talking like people in general are angels. Are you leaving in a bubble? There is no black and white, and perfectly good and bad. All people have sins
Сб, Дек 22, 2012 03:30pm bory..s - 4145 d back

""""not living in a bubble"""' but if someone is asking what to do, why to say to do something bad.... why not to offer something more positive( or should just follow your dreams and kill someone else future) ,why offer something to hurt somebody in worst way... i see your mentality
Сб, Дек 22, 2012 05:46pm [Аноним] - 4145 d back

To Boris,

Following your argument, none of literature critics should exist. They don't create, they just critique.

My advice is if there is a real love between them, just make it happen. He should work hard to be with her and start a new family.
Сб, Дек 22, 2012 05:49pm [Аноним] - 4145 d back

Families with damaged relations don't last long, and if they last, it is just struggle and remorse.
I truly believe that sometime breaking apart a rotten fruit is better for all involved long term. Sure, short term there is a pain, but like a bad tooth.
Сб, Дек 22, 2012 06:38pm [Аноним] - 4145 d back

Полностью согласна с "Families with damaged relations don't last long". Сколько видела пар которые живут и мучаются. Только ради того, чтобы родные и друзья не осуждали. Потом под старость лет начинают задаваться вопрос "Why did we waste our lives?, For what?" Я считаю что люди на любом этапе жизно если находят настоящую любовь, должны только с ней строить отношения
Сб, Дек 22, 2012 06:39pm Alena - 4145 d back

To Boris
Happy holiday. Although I don't agree with you oftenSmile I value your opinion, and respect your efforts to turn discussions into productive mode
Сб, Дек 22, 2012 06:46pm Alena - 4145 d back

To E

E is E.... and it says everything
1) "little pussy" Only someone with a vary little brain can't distinguish figurative speech from literal. But E is E and no one expects more than silly and foolish things from E.
2) "Кам он гайз, только неделю назад ублюдок убил 20 детей в упор из штурмовой винтовки, а тут какой-то читинг" - As it has been famously said "Нужно отделять мух от котлет". What E is saying there is only one problem in the world, and we need to stop worrying about all our problems. More importantly, she/he doesn't know the subject, and her/his opinion won't be factored into a decision. But E is E, and pretends solving global problems.

I think if we combine one idiot Don with E, we will get DOE.Smile
Сб, Дек 22, 2012 07:02pm Alena - 4145 d back

Yesterday, I attended a party with about 70 people, and we discussed this forum. It was a boiled discussion, but we concluded, that the girl who in love with the married guy, should ask the guy to prove that he loves her by proposing to her. All this bullshit about past, lies, and family is so irrelevant. No one knows what will the best outcome for everyone involved, and can predict nothing. Thus, the best approach is to flourish true love which is so rare in this world.
Пн, Дек 24, 2012 09:10am BORYS..S - 4143 d back

Thank You, Happy Holidays to everyoneSmile
Пн, Дек 24, 2012 09:15am [Аноним] - 4143 d back

Сложнее когда наоборот, Sad замужняя девушка и не женатый любовник.
Пн, Дек 24, 2012 09:25am Дед Пихто - 4143 d back

Yesterday, I attended a party with about 70 people, and we discussed this forum (c)

Party of 70!!!! pips and your idea of fun was - discussing this forum? WOW!!!
Пн, Дек 24, 2012 09:33am BORYS..S - 4143 d back

I have just one more wordSmile : i really think if that guy did fall in real love he would do it long time ago, its her dream to be with him... but he is not so sure, he likes and have a ""LUST"" for her, but the time he was waiting and still is, means something... He, might go to her, hard to resist something new probably more beautiful, but if he was in real love, stuff would be done long time ago, ....

So she is tying to get him since she is asking here for help, but he's feeling arent so strong if he cant take care of her right away no matter what he has going on... there is no excuse when we love...

Love is around us Smile

Happy New Year
Пн, Дек 24, 2012 01:36pm Alena - 4143 d back

To Дед Пихто

You are making to many assumptions that are simply not true. Maybe we just have different styles of life and caliber of people surrounding us. First, people get together not only to drink and dance but also to socialize, exchange opinions, and share some issues. If you idea of fun is to drink till your face is in a salad plate then we definitely have different definitions of fun.For your information, the forum was not only one subject that was discussed during our gathering. We went through many other topics. Second, this subject is very classical. Have you ever read Anna Karenina or at least saw the movie? Many people are going through the similar circumstances, and some of the people there were in this shoe. Thus, the party was a good platform to have diversity of opinions and experiences from people with different backgrounds.
Finally, when you Дед Пихто express your opinion please be logical and avoid meaningless WOW otherwise your posts justify your nickname Smile
Пн, Дек 24, 2012 01:46pm Alena - 4143 d back

To Boris

We don't know too many things about him and her to make an argument that he doesn't love her much. We also don't have deep insights about their relation. I would agree with Boris that there is a red flag that this story doesn't come to an end yet. However, in complex situations when someone is going to get hurt it is very tough to make a decision. In addition, when we talk about 2 years we need to understand that love didn't develop in one day. Maybe they spent first year or less getting to know each other, and developed sense of moving to the next level. Having more details would definitely help us to reflect better their situation to our experiences.
Пн, Дек 24, 2012 01:49pm Alena - 4143 d back

-- Сложнее когда наоборот, замужняя девушка и не женатый любовник.

Especially if there are kids involved.
Пн, Дек 24, 2012 01:55pm ►E.◄ - 4143 d back

>>E is E.... and it says everything (Alena)

Я даже не сомневался что все будет именно так - primitive minds are so easy to manipulate, one line is enough, literally. Laughing

>>Party of 70!!!! pips and your idea of fun was - discussing this forum? WOW!!! (Дед)

Just imagine how boring is their life if a forum discussion makes them to boil. Smile Sounds like a nursing home party.
Пн, Дек 24, 2012 02:24pm [Аноним] - 4143 d back

Especially if there are kids involved (с)
Это самая большая проблема. Не хочется, чтоб дети страдали
Вт, Дек 25, 2012 08:36am avtor - 4142 d back

Rebyata spasibo vsem I prekrastnix vixodnix. Ya ochen blagodarna za Vawi
Mneniya.vernys k obsygdeniy skoro,spasibo za poddergky
Ср, Дек 26, 2012 12:47pm avtor - 4141 d back

Rebyata spasibo vsem I prekrastnix vixodnix. Ya ochen blagodarna za Vawi
Mneniya.vernys k obsygdeniy skoro,spasibo za poddergky
Ср, Дек 26, 2012 03:55pm Alena - 4141 d back

To Avtor

Happy holidays and good luck. Keep us updated Smile
Ср, Дек 26, 2012 04:17pm Alena - 4141 d back

To E

I like reading reading E posts. Because they have all logical fallacies that people study in Critical Reasoning 101.

1) E still can't distinguish figurative speech from literal. I think given E's level of intellect it is already a big achievement that he/she can put a few words together.
2) I don't have any idea what "nursing home party" is, never been and not planning to attend. But E knows it or maybe he/she likes it because he/she uses this term in the comparison.
3) "their life" and "makes them boil" - E please study English a little bit instead of spending time on the forum. I bet your job doesn't require mental activities and express thoughts clearly and using correct grammar. If you are such a failure please spend your time productively.
4) Don't worry about "our lives" they don't boilSmile We are successful and highly educated people not like E who can't understand/craft an argument, who utters out-of-topic nonsense, and makes assumptions based on her/his life experiences.

Waiting for your new post to add to my collections "how obtuse people write"
Чт, Дек 27, 2012 03:43pm ►E.◄ - 4140 d back

Another predicted burst of activity from Alena on another 1 line input. Good girl, good girl Alena, here is a cookie and sugar bone. Laughing
Чт, Дек 27, 2012 03:49pm ►E.◄ - 4140 d back

>>2) I don't have any idea... (Alena)

This is your moto, isn't it?... Wink

>>We are successful highly educated ... (Alena)
... and easily trainable. Very\ Happy
Чт, Дек 27, 2012 03:49pm Bory.s - 4140 d back

http://voices.yahoo.com/what-expect-re-love-married-745739.html?cat=41
Ср, Янв 2, 2013 01:40pm Avtor - 4134 d back

Spasibo ewe raz vsex. Nas4et togo,4to eto za otnoweniiya i ispolzyet li on menya- skagy,4to seks yavno v nix ne zamewan, eto ne to,4tobi on iskal lubovnix ytex so mnoi. Poslednie novosti- soobwil,4to skazal vsem 4to lubit menya i pro4ee, no Novii God vse ge bil s sem'ei, ua ne reagiryu- ot nego toge bolwe net novstei.
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru