MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Uzbek Inc Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовЗнакомство, Любовь
What is love?
Пт, Июл 11, 2003 02:53pm Neopytnyi Paren' - 7616 d back

People, it's time to stop the bullshit and insults, and start a real, meaningful discussion, between intelligent people of different ages and experiences, which is what this forum is most useful for. Can someone answer my questions? I have my own answers, based on my experiences, advise of friends, and my own hypotheses.

1) What is love?

2) How does one know when one is in love?

3) What is the difference between having a crush, lust, emotional attachment, and love?

4) Can love be one-sided? That is, can you truly love a person when you know they don't love you back, and are not even interested? Or you just think you're in love, when in reality you're obsessed.

5) Why do break-ups hurt?

6) Can you love someone you're not physically attracted to? Would want to?

7) Can you love someone you're physically attracted to, but don't have anything in common with, no common ground, different personalities, you're bored with that person, but you think you love them cuz they are very attractive. Would you want to?

8) Do you think most people in this world ever find true love? Do you think most people get married out of love, or instead out of comfort, attachment, care, and out of not wanting to be alone?

9) Do you agree that if you truly love someone, you can never cheat on them, leave them, divorce them, etc.

10) If you have found true love, can you fall out of love eventually? If you fell out of love, don't you think it was not real love to begin with?

11) Don't you think it's wise to really get to know a person from the start, get close to them, even move in together for a year or two before getting married, to minimize future pain and rate of divorce?

12) If you met a person, and their physical and characteral attributes seem to perfectly match everything you have ever dreamt of in another person, and you've overwhelmed with feelings, but for some reason, the other person seems to be disinterested for whatever reason, and you try dating them for couple of weeks, and see they're still disinterested, and you see it's not going anywhere, do you walk away, or attempt to pursue them to catch their interest?

13) Do you believe in love from first sight?

14) Would you attempt to win over a girl you always liked and know she's always liked you, but for other reasons, you happened to be dating different people these years, and now that you're available and she's not, would you try to start a relationship with her despite her current relationship?
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru