MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus Max Carriers 18 Wheelers RT Group Cargoboss SP Truck Center DaynNight GoldenWay Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовЗнакомство, Любовь
Nygna pomosch ...Potribna dopomoga!!
Вт, Янв 3, 2012 12:43pm deffachka [yulyia3@gmail.com] - 4500 d back

Pomogite pogalyista!!Kakie nado dokymenti sobrat dlia green card posle jenitbi s amerikano ..ochen nyjno
Вт, Янв 3, 2012 12:54pm [Аноним] - 4500 d back

Shodi k advokatu!
Вт, Янв 3, 2012 11:18pm deffachka - 4500 d back

spasibo ,no deneg nety ...
Вт, Янв 3, 2012 11:19pm deffachka - 4500 d back

ia ne dymayu chto vse idyt k advokaty,est je lyudi kotorie delayut eto sami
Вт, Янв 3, 2012 11:19pm deffachka - 4500 d back

ia ne dymayu chto vse idyt k advokaty,est je lyudi kotorie delayut eto sami
Вт, Янв 3, 2012 11:25pm Дід Панас - 4500 d back

Прошу пробачення, якщо лінк буде надто довгим.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=9c8aa6c515083210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD&vgnextchannel=9c8aa6c515083210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD

Ось текст звідти:

Green Card for an Immediate Relative of a U.S. Citizen

To promote family unity, immigration law allows U.S. citizens to petition for certain qualified relatives to come and live permanently in the United States. Eligible immediate relatives include the U.S. citizen’s:

Spouse
Unmarried child under the age of 21
Parent (if the U.S. citizen is over the age of 21)
Immediate relatives have special immigration priority and do not have to wait in line for a visa number to become available for them to immigrate because there are an unlimited number of visas for their particular categories.

For other qualified relatives that a U.S. citizen may petition for, see our Green Card for a Family Member of a U.S. Citizen page.

Get a Green Card While Inside the United States
One Step Process
Certain people are eligible to apply for a green card (permanent residence) while inside the United States. An immediate relative relationship allows you to apply on Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, to become a permanent resident at the same time your U.S. citizen petitioner files Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative. For more information on filing for permanent residence in one step, see our Concurrent Filing page.

Two Step Process
You still have the option to file your I-485 application any time after your petitioner files a Form I-130, for you, as long as it has not been denied. Generally, you will need to submit a copy of Form I-797, Notice of Action, with your Form I-485, that shows the Form I-130 petition is either pending or approved.

Step One – Your U.S. citizen immediate relative must file the Form I-130 for you and it must be either pending or approved.
Step Two – After you receive Form I-797, Notice of Action, showing that the Form I-130 has either been received by us or approved, then you may file Form I-485. When you file your I-485 application package, you must include a copy of the Form I-130 receipt or approval notice (the Form I-797). For more information on filing for permanent residence, see our Adjustment of Status page.

Взагалі, йдіть на http://www.uscis.gov шукайте Green Card through Family, ы там все написано.
Вт, Янв 3, 2012 11:30pm deffachka - 4500 d back

veluke diakyyu!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru