MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Uzbek Inc Cadence
Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus Max Carriers 18 Wheelers RT Group Cargoboss SP Truck Center Pava Logistics Реклама
Список форумовЮридические вопросы
Asylum from overseas
Вт, Май 7, 2019 05:38pm [Аноним] - 1808 d back

I came to USA in 2008 as J1 student and overstayed my visa for like 5 years. I got married  and  my wife ( she is from Moldova) filed for asylum like 6 years ago. We didnt pass interview and had to wait untill our court hearings in September  this year. We got legal status and work authorization. In 2015  I had to leave USA due to family issues back home to Russia, so I did. When I was leaving my passport was out of date, so I went to russian embassy and they gave me special paper called SVR (СВР - справка о возвращении) which you can use up for 10 days to leave a country going home, even if your passport is out of date ( point is I dont have any marks in my passport but I did fingerprints prior to come to USA)  Now I live in Russia. I went to Europe couple of times last year, like three times to Spain, Italy and Sweden, all visas in my  passport, I have Shengen visa for a year with Spain,  not sure if it matters. So here is my questions - 

1) Is there any way for me to still apear before court ?

2) If my wife will win this court and will get GC, can I get it as well from Russia if I wont be able to appear before court?

3) In my situation can I win Green Card in DV Lottery?
Пт, Июл 5, 2019 08:03pm [Аноним] - 1748 d back

На 3 вопрос ответ точно нет.
Пт, Июл 5, 2019 11:14pm [Аноним] - 1748 d back

Lost case on your end.
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru