MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Advertise Here DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовЮридические вопросы
Вопрос к Игорю Громову
Пн, Дек 4, 2006 04:06pm [Аноним] - 6358 d back

Please help me with an advise.
This is the short version of my case

June 2003 I came to USA on fiancée visa with my daughter

Sept.2003 got married with my husband
we started having problems from the beginning

Sept. 2004 got my and my daughter conditional green cards for 2 years

we had a lot of problems with the marriage, I tried to leave my husband, he was succesfully frightening me with deportation , so I got scared and came back to him.

Aug.2006 we filed for permanent green card
Sept.2006 got a letter from INS - my green card is good for 1 more year and we probably are having an interview with INS in Sept.2007

November 2006 Unfortunatly for me ( because probably for me it would be easier to wait a little longer) I do not want to keep this marriage anymore and to live in fear every day of my life.

The other thing - I got very lucky I met another man and we love each other very much and without him I would never be able to go through all this situation.
I'm looking for an immigration lawyer right now to advise me with my case and to help me to understand what to do in this situation.
Thank you
Пн, Дек 4, 2006 05:51pm Адвокат Игорь Громов - 6358 d back

It is very possible that you can divorce your husband and will receive your permanent green card, even without an interview. In case you get called to an interview and questions arise why you got divorced, be prepared to present your case to the immigration officer to make it look like it's not your fault why you got divorced. I don' t handle cases like these.

Igor Gromov
Attorney
(312) 953-4801
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru