MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовЮридические вопросы
не пошел на интервью.
Ср, Окт 31, 2012 02:35pm [Аноним] - 4204 d back

скажите есть ли шанс получить полит убежище на суде если не пошел на интервью? так сложились обстоятельства, что я не смог поехать.
Помогите советом, плиз!!!
Ср, Окт 31, 2012 03:56pm [Аноним] - 4203 d back

konechno, glavnoe but 100% i znai chto govorish i vse bydet nishtak
Чт, Ноя 1, 2012 04:53pm [Аноним] - 4202 d back

net
Чт, Ноя 1, 2012 05:07pm Дед Пихто - 4202 d back

если *обстоятельства* серьёзные, например болезнь или смерть в семье то, если предоставиш доказательство - оно скорее всево прокатит. если доказательств нет - можеш сказать етой ГК гуд бай, памахать ручкой и начинать процесс по новой.
Пт, Ноя 2, 2012 02:06pm [Аноним] - 4202 d back

обстоятельства не уважительные, поэтому и беспокоюсь.
а в смысле начинать процесс по новой?
Пт, Ноя 2, 2012 02:31pm [Аноним] - 4202 d back

volnovatsa deisvitelno stoit,
nado teper k advokaty i on sposvetuet kak bit.
v syd i tak i tak tolko s advokatom
Пт, Ноя 2, 2012 02:34pm ►E.◄ - 4202 d back

>>обстоятельства не уважительные, поэтому и беспокоюсь.

Про*бал? Smile Ну народ, ну раздолбаи... Smile
Пт, Ноя 2, 2012 04:46pm Дед Пихто - 4201 d back

http://www.cnweeklynews.com/immigration/74-immigration/1990-immigration-qaa

Question: I filed to sponsor my husband for his Green Card and we finally got the notice for the immigration interview. But two days before the interview, my husband passed out and I had to take him to the hospital where he spent four days. During that time we were so focused on his health issue that we completely forgot about the immigration appointment last week. Now I’m so worried. My husband was released yesterday, but we don’t know what to do about it.

Answer: That is a great question. Generally, when an applicant fails to appear for a scheduled residency interview without first filing a request to reschedule, a denial of the case is issued. In marriage residency cases, the USCIS issues a denial if either the U.S. Citizen or foreign spouse fails to attend. This happens even when one spouse shows up with an explanation as to why the other spouse was not able to attend and attempts to reschedule. When a case is denied for this reason, a motion can be filed with an explanation regarding the failure to appear and if approved, a new interview will be scheduled. Favorable decisions to reschedule interviews are usually issued by the USCIS in cases where it is shown that the failure to appear was beyond the applicants control, such as medical, never received the residency interview notice, etc.
Пт, Ноя 2, 2012 04:48pm Дед Пихто - 4201 d back

so, in your case.........well you F****D
Пт, Ноя 2, 2012 09:15pm [Аноним] - 4201 d back

Мне назначили суд в след году. Адвокаты говорят есть шансы.
Спасибо за ответы! на этот раз точно пойдуSmile
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru