MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Uzbek Inc Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовЮридические вопросы
Vopros k Igoru Gromovu
Пт, Сен 22, 2006 05:07pm [Аноним] - 6440 d back

y menya bil syd ,avaria moya vina,vtoraya storona ne prishla for some reason,case was dismissed,3 weeks later eta zenshina vspomnila pro ee car damage now she is caling me and asking for money(a lot of money may be 5 times more than the damage was)so what can be done ,and what should i do(we have a police report by the way)
Пт, Сен 22, 2006 05:15pm Адвокат Игорь Громов - 6440 d back

If you had insurance coverage on the day of the accident and if the only thing she's doing is calling you, do absolutely nothing and tell her to stop calling you.
Пт, Сен 22, 2006 05:18pm [Аноним] - 6440 d back

what if i didn't,but i have it now
Пт, Сен 22, 2006 05:22pm Адвокат Игорь Громов - 6440 d back

If you didn't have insurance, you might have a personal injury and/or property damage suit cooking against you, which has almost nothing to do with the traffic ticket case, so if you and her can settle on a reasonable amount, it's in your best interests. However, to make sure she won't backstab you and file suit after you paid her, she needs to sign a release of liability.
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru