MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовЮридические вопросы
DL back after 2 DUIs
Чт, Мар 14, 2013 10:42pm UPS - 4067 d back

What are my chancess to get my DL back after 2 DUIs without getting the permit? I am elligibe already for both though.
And the 2nd q:what court should i go better?Downtown Chicago or maybe Juliet or Springfield? or doesn't matter? Thanx
Пт, Мар 15, 2013 12:08am [Аноним] - 4067 d back

Не знаю как насчет пермита, но гражданство , если вы еще не гражданин, вам не светит.
Пт, Мар 15, 2013 09:44am [Аноним] - 4066 d back

now my main concern is DL,,,of course i would prefer to get my DL cause i am ellligible for it now,,,but im elligible for a permit aas well,,,,so i was just wondering maybe smb had a simillar situation,,,
As far as citizentship,,,,,you are not guaranteed to get it of course ,,,but you may apply as eerybody .
Пт, Мар 15, 2013 01:36pm L. - 4066 d back

It is answer in you Question
"I am eligible"
You need permit to get the DL. Go and try to get you DL . You are not loosing anything.
Пт, Мар 15, 2013 03:42pm UPS - 4066 d back

yeah,,i know,,i was just wondering what r my chances on getting the DL but not the permit,,,and to what court is it better to go
Пт, Мар 15, 2013 06:29pm [Аноним] - 4066 d back

your chances are 0% while you are sitting on your as$ and f$cking around , every case is different , 2 persons with same case can go different routes
Пт, Мар 15, 2013 11:03pm UPS - 4066 d back

Anonim be nice to one another)
By your post i can that the ass is u)
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru