MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Uzbek Inc Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовЮридические вопросы
info about traffic tickets
Чт, Май 27, 2004 04:54pm Regina - 7286 d back

Moj muzh v proshlom napoluchal kuchu tickets i ne zaplatil za nih, v itoge kak ya ponyala on lishilsya DL. Teper hochet zaplatit shtrafy za eti tickets, no vot beda, ne znaet kuda bezhat, gde dayut etu info? Mozhet kto vladeet info?
Spasibo.
Чт, Май 27, 2004 05:12pm true russian woman - 7286 d back

Sec'y of State--Dept. of Motor Vehicles. I don't know if they'll take the money from him or not, but they should be able to direct him.
Чт, Май 27, 2004 09:43pm boris efimovich - 7286 d back

i love u trw,,,u r the smartest here,,,,i really enjoy reading your posts!
Smile
Пт, Май 28, 2004 06:38pm true russian woman - 7285 d back

Thanks, BorisSmile
Пт, Май 28, 2004 09:49pm Irina - 7285 d back

when you get a trafic ticket, it's the best not to pay for it, but get a lawer, or if go to court yourself, because if you have too many tickets, (2 sometimes is too many depending on age) your DL get suspended. Now you need to get a lawer, who can reopen your husband cases, and liqudate it or lower the charge, and reinstate DL. Even if you go and pay tickets of, DL still will be suspended. Then he just have to wait till the time for restriction will pass and reinstate it.
Btw, FYI, since January 1, 2004, fee for reinstating DL in IL starts now from $200.00, but usually it's $500.00, instead of $5.00 like in 2003
Пт, Май 28, 2004 09:55pm true russian woman - 7285 d back

Irina, how much do you think his "lawer" will charge him?Smile
Пт, Май 28, 2004 09:58pm Irina - 7285 d back

TRW, it depends on a lawer, and where is the court and who is the charge, tell you the truth they always overcharge, because they know that you can not do it yourself.
Пт, Май 28, 2004 11:21pm true russian woman - 7285 d back

Irina, so maybe instead of paying a "lawer", he'll be better off just paying off his tickets? Besides, they may dismiss some old or unimportant ones. And for goodess' sake, learn to spell Smile
Сб, Май 29, 2004 11:22am Alexxx - 7285 d back

TRW, so if the case is old or unimportant the court may dismiss it, i dont really think so...no offence but Irina's advice was the right one, and the lawyer's price would be between 150-800 depending on how many cases there are and how bad are they.....
Сб, Май 29, 2004 12:03pm true russian woman - 7284 d back

I got my tickets dismissed a few times, so did my husband.
Сб, Май 29, 2004 12:20pm Alexxx - 7284 d back

Well yeah, it depends i had some dismissed tickets for insurance and crash(because the stupid driver didnt make a claim) but now i realized something that u always gotta pay, one way or another.....
Сб, Май 29, 2004 12:33pm true russian woman - 7284 d back

That's right. I didn't say he'd get out of his payments.
Сб, Май 29, 2004 12:57pm [Аноним] - 7284 d back

Ok, moj muzh pozvonil v Secretary of State, emu skazali, chto nado zaplatit 1100$. Eto stolko emu sud prisudil. Ego pojmali 2-oj raz ezdijuschim bez strahovki. Skazali zaplatit i sdat written test zanogo i togda on poluchit ego DL. Eto tak mne muzh skazal.
Вс, Май 30, 2004 12:00pm Irina - 7283 d back

TO dear TRW, I am telling you what i know, because i deal with this almost everyday, and even if Regina's husband will pay off his tickets, they are still going to be on his recod, which is not a good thing, because Car Insurance goes up, and with suspended DL on his record lots of insurance will not take him. I believe that you have your tickets dismissed, but your DL were not suspended, you should up for a court date, and not showing up for court and not paying tickets is a felony, which can lead to arrest.

TO REGINA: for your husband now better to take a lawer it will be cheaper and he'll have clean driving record. Do a search for Traffic Lawers and when you look on there resume, see which county and court they usually work at, and see if your county will fit. Good luck.
Вс, Май 30, 2004 01:18pm true russian woman - 7283 d back

Irina, I got my DL suspended once also, but I never hired a lawyer for that. It's just too small a matter to shell out all this money for a lawyer. You seem to have an ulterior motive pushing for an attorney. Good luck, dearSmile
Вс, Май 30, 2004 01:38pm wizard - 7283 d back

нарушения хранятся в базе 10 лет, всё это время страховка будет повышена. иногда дешевле заплатить юристу чем страховой компании Smile
Вс, Май 30, 2004 01:46pm true russian woman - 7283 d back

Wizard, your insurance premium hinges on many variables, but if you're eager to pay an attorney up front, there is no stopping you. EnjoySmile
Вс, Май 30, 2004 02:12pm wizard - 7283 d back

true russian woman, уход со сменой темы маскируясь непротиворечием оригинальному вопросу? ещё раз - страховка будет выше независимо от "many variables". услуги юриста дешевле. или мы говорим о Donald Trump? тогда "there is no stopping you. Enjoy" Smile
Вс, Май 30, 2004 02:25pm true russian woman - 7283 d back

Wizard, sorry, I didn't understand your first sentence. I also didn't understand the Donald Trump reference. Once again, as I said before, your insurance premium may or may not go up. In my case, I didn't notice an increase in premium even though I had my DL suspended at one point and a couple of traffic violations as well. You might've had a different experience, so you act as you deem appropriate. That's all there is to it.
Вс, Май 30, 2004 03:05pm Anonim - 7283 d back

2 wizard, vo-pervix ne 10, a 3-5, pochitai pravila Smile
2 Irina, milaya Irina, vi sovetyete pozvonit Tolmadskomu ? Smile Very\ Happy
Вс, Май 30, 2004 03:17pm true russian woman - 7283 d back

Anonym, that was my feeling tooSmile She has an ulterior motiveSmile Looks like she works for an attorneySmile
Вс, Май 30, 2004 06:19pm wizard - 7283 d back

true russian woman, правильнее будет сказать - в вашем случае стоимость страховки не понизили, хотя это было возможно? Smile
Anonim, которые правила? Driving Record: 4-5 для мелких, 7 для серъёзных, DUI - постоянно. Commercial Driving Record: до 55 лет. Судебные архивы: Freedom of Information Act, Administrative Hearing Department, Driver's License, Formal Files - 10 years from date of decision. Если по русски - можно получить историю судебных записей за 10 лет в отношении ваших водительских прав. Страховые компании ведут свою историю. Есть и другие архивы.
Пн, Май 31, 2004 12:44pm true_russian_woman - 7282 d back

Wizard, I thought I said it depends on many variables and gave an example of myself. It would be helpful if you could read some English.
Пн, Май 31, 2004 12:55pm [Аноним] - 7282 d back

Since these bastards upset Evgeniy, everyone is trying to be a lawyer.
Пн, Май 31, 2004 01:40pm true russian woman - 7282 d back

Anonym, could you name "everyone", please?
Пн, Май 31, 2004 07:40pm Irina - 7282 d back

Anonim, you can call Tolmatsky of course ( i would never in my life do it, don't trust russian lawers, and Tolmatsky is on the first page of them), there are tons of lawers how deal with that, and know what are they doing, who are not promising you world and take money upfront, but never actually care for your case. As I said before do a search and see what's out there, you can shop for a lawer, the same as shopping for shoes.
Wiz, thnx honeySmile
TRW, have no desire to discuss any matter with you, since you only make noise around everything, looks like somebody is desparate for attention
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru