MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовЮридические вопросы
Citizenship interview
Вт, Ноя 17, 2009 11:38am [Аноним] - 5282 d back

Mu husband just had his interview today( for the second time, he had one 2,5 years ago and was denied because of some charges). His DL is suspended because of a lot of tickets. The officer told him today, that she would need to see his balance or better yet that he paid everything off and then will mail him her decision. He will pay off all his tickets tomorrow. What are the chances that he will be denied again, and how long does it usually take for them to reach the decision? Thank you.
Вт, Ноя 17, 2009 12:25pm [Аноним] - 5282 d back

Chances are they will grant him citizenship, if he pays off his tickets and sends them the prove of it, if they asked him to do so. they usually give you about a month to do what they asked for aand about a month for them to respond. So alllow about 60 days. I feel for you. My husband has been denyed once. But the second time he applied, he got his citizenship. Best wishes to you and your hubby.
Вт, Ноя 17, 2009 01:32pm [Аноним] - 5282 d back

Thank you. It is super important for me, because I'm out of status myself, so I'm waiting for him to apply for my GC. Thank you . I 'm glad it worked out for you. Hopefully , we'll get it too.
Вт, Ноя 17, 2009 01:45pm [Аноним] - 5282 d back

Vot i ya tyda zhe, moi muzh has some record too: shoplifting but case was dismissed (nolle prosequitted) 3 years ago. On seichas zhdet priglashenie na interview . Kakie vi dymaete y nego shnsi? kakie charges (esli ne secret) imel vash myzh? Blagodaru za otvet
Вт, Ноя 17, 2009 01:49pm [Аноним] - 5282 d back

You're very welcome. You're in the exact same situation I've been myself in, therefore I know exactly how you feel. To make things even worse while I have been out of status, I didn't even have a social security number, which means no DL or ID. How long have you been married for? I assume at list a year or so. THe reason I'm asking is because, as you might already know, if you've been in this marriage for at least two years by the time you're getting your green card, they will most likely give you a permanent one, so you won't have to remove the conditions after two years.
Вт, Ноя 17, 2009 01:51pm [Аноним] - 5282 d back

Well, my husband had charges for possession of marijuana 5 years ago, we applied the first time 3 years ago and he got denied(poor moral character). They said we had to wait 5 years after the charges, which we did. So had interview today, now they didn't like him having too many traffic ticketsSad
Вт, Ноя 17, 2009 01:52pm [Аноним] - 5282 d back

Esli shoplifting i case was dismissed, and you have a court disposition, to eto ne doljno povliyat'.
Вт, Ноя 17, 2009 01:54pm [Аноним] - 5282 d back

We've been married for 5 years, we have a daughter together. I do have SSN and DL, but no GC, unfortunately. I don't know who to prey that he would get his passport( I've been here for 7, 5 years)
Вт, Ноя 17, 2009 01:54pm [Аноним] - 5282 d back

To pray
Вт, Ноя 17, 2009 03:31pm [Аноним] - 5282 d back

A chto possession of marijuana is more serious than shoplifting? did your husband plead guilty ili ego otpravili v schkolu i zakrili case?
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru