MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовЮридические вопросы
kak vernut zalog uplachen za nelegala v turme
Пт, Сен 30, 2011 06:19pm KOSNIK не принимает email - 4600 d back

kak mozjno vernut zalog , chto bil uplachen za nelegala chtob ego vipustili s turmi .
Сб, Окт 1, 2011 04:50pm Тучка - 4599 d back

Только когда он легализуется.
Ср, Окт 5, 2011 10:34pm [Аноним] - 4595 d back

а если его депортиривали?
Чт, Окт 6, 2011 08:41am Alex - 4595 d back

А он потом сам уехал и не скрывался от суда ?
Если да - то без проблем залог должны вернуть. Если он снова в бега подался то он Вас банально кинул, не следовало ручаться за него своими деньгами, тогда их не вернешь.
Алекс.
Пт, Окт 7, 2011 11:21am [Аноним] - 4594 d back

a kak eto sdelat . Kuda nuzjno iti i chto delat .
Пт, Окт 7, 2011 11:44am Alex - 4594 d back

Вы получали из какие-то формы ? I-391 ? Если нет то звоните в или идите в их офис.

"...When immigration bonds for which cash is posted as collateral are cancelled, the obligor is notified by ICE through a Form I-391 (Notice - Immigration Bond Cancelled). The obligor is instructed to file for a refund of the principal and any accrued interest. While ICE makes every effort to notify obligors of their eligibility for a refund, not all refunds are claimed. When cash bonds are breached, ICE notifies the obligor through a Form I-323 (Notice - Immigration Bond Breached). ICE is entitled to keep the principal amount from breached bonds. However, the obligor is entitled to receive a payment of accrued interest.

If you have posted a cash bond as an obligor and believe that you are owed monies by the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement pertaining to a cancelled (principal plus interest) or breached (interest only) immigration bond, please follow these instructions:

1. If you have the original bond receipt (Form I-305) and your copy of the bond contract (Form I-352), mail these documents to the address listed below.
2. If you do not have the original receipt (Form I-305), please complete Form I-395 (Affidavit in Lieu of Lost Receipt of United States Immigration and Naturalization Service for Collateral Accepted as Security) and mail a notarized original to the address listed below. Include a copy of the bond contract (Form I-352) if you have it.

Please forward bond documents or questions to:

Debt Management Center
Attention: Bond Unit
P.O. Box 5000
Williston, VT 05495-5000

Telephone: (802) 288-7600
Facsimile: (802) 288-1226 "
Source(s):
http://www.ilw.com/weekly/editorial/2003,1124-bond.shtm#refund

Alex.
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru