MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus Max Carriers 18 Wheelers RT Group Cargoboss SP Truck Center DaynNight GoldenWay Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовАмериканская мечта
Wedding Videography
Вт, Фев 11, 2014 08:54pm Yulia - 3728 d back

Hello everyone!

My name is Yulia, and I am freelance videographer from Chicago area.
I worked on different types of video projects such as short films, documentary, web series, live events, commercials and company branding.

So if you need a videographer to shoot your Wedding, or Birthday, or advertisement video for you company, please feel free to contact me!

For the Weddings, we offer two camera shooting. Along with entire coverage of your ceremony, we will also cover the surroundings, the flower arrangement and also little things that you would like to remember on your wedding day.Since, I have background in Film( I took classes in Film Academy) I am specializing in storytelling and elegant cinematic style.

Since I just started working as wedding videographer, I have affordable (really affordable) prices! So If you would like have a good quality creative video, please contact me!

I provided the link below with my Demo Reel for 2013. Feel free to watch it, and if you need more samples of my work, I would definitely sent them to you in a private message.

Also, I am Russian, so feel free to speak with me in Russian or Ukrainian.

https://vimeo.com/86464121 Link for my reel.

Yulia.
holmbergy@gmail.com
3I2 929 5629
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru