MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовСмешное
Hairy butt
Пн, Авг 28, 2006 09:54pm гражданка - 6460 d back

This is the ad that I posted on Craigslist:
Looking for a hairy butt - 22

I love men with hairy butts! If you are one of them, please contact me ASAP! Don't shave your butt!

And here are some of the responses:

I have one..bubble butt too.

Hi There,
WM 40 in NW DC, 6ft, 210, hairy all over including
butt. Would luv to share it with u. I'm fit, fun and
playful. Interested?

ooh pick me! I definitely have a hairy butt! Smile

I love your profile and it seems like we share many of the same interest and I love what I hear and have a hairy booty.I am nice, attractive,honest to a fault,kind,considerate,bashful, succesful humorous and romantic. I`m 6ft 1, dimples, lucious lips,handsome face and nice body. I love movies, dinner, concerts, amusement parks, music and travel. If given the opportunity, I love topamper and spoil that one special
lady and treat her like a queen. I would love to chat if ossible? If you like to chat, call me at ....

Hi there. I have a furry butt. Just a little bit of hair, not a whole lot but it's consistent. Smile Here is a pic of my face.... my butt will come later if you want.

sorry, I shaved my butt..........oooops, did not know u r into the hair thing

gril i'm hairy all

i have a very hairy butt Smile

wanna shave it for me?

I am 50/white/english and in good shape,, and lots of what u require...contact me if u wish

you sound too good to be true! a young chick that
likes a hot hairy ass!
do you have a picture?
im 6'3", 200lbs, clean, very handsome professional
male from NOVA
love to hear back

you are in luck !!
Won the hairyass contest in my college years. I'm a few years older, but i have all of my hair on head , etc.
awaiting your response and pics.

I am a hot 25 year old man with a hairy ass. I workout regurarly and havea good body and a great personality.

I gotta say that's a rather interesting request, kind of funny too is that all you are looking for, haha. Well anyway i've got one and' it's very hairy i'm sure you'd love it. I'm 23 by the way, i'm not what else to say right now so i'll end it here. Oh, you don't have a hariy butt do you?

I've got a hairy butt but never once considered shaving it... Do guys shave their butts? I think that's just weird.

i have a hairy but!!
im a professional guy from london england and we like it natural in europe...
get back to me

you sound very interesting...and would love to see what you would do with my butt! I am 32, swm, tall, easy on the eye, very muscular and always a blast....and yes....a hairy butt! Heres me....ur turn.

how about hairy all over?

OK so your posting gave me a good giggle. What
did you have in mind. Tough if you are a bot, I'll just have to add your reply to the spam file. Hope you are for real and have what seems to be a good sense of humour.

this has to be a joke. Nice...I love it1

Hi
Hairy butt ha? Well here I am
You can call or email me at ...@yahoo.com
Speak to you soon

LOL..I think I can fit your taste....

what's up? 24 annapolis here, with a hairt butt. I'm
5'10", 185, muscular and athletic, workout twice a
day. I hope to hear from you soon.

this is one of the funnier requests i have seen on .... not sure if you have time for an explanation, but i was just curious as to this attraction? i really cant believe its legitimate, but more of a humourous hox. and what you just want to know who has one....what do you want with one?

Haha... I love the request. Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on your view) I have a hairy butt. I certainly have no intention of shaving it either - so now worries there. I'd be happy to send you a pic of it should you wish i look at it (but you'll have to wait until i get home from work so I can take one for you).
Please tell me more about your fetish/love of a hairy ass.
I am a single, 6' 1" tall, 220 lbs, 24 year old, hairy assed man from maryland. Hope to hear from you soon.

Here ya go and extra (pictures attached)

Can I at least shave my balls?

I have a hairy butt, lol, what ages are you looking for. Im 20. I have pics but not of that just my face and upper body

This is R. from Bethesda, MD. I am 25 (5'8" - 150 lbs ).
I do have a hairy butt .. as i dint shave it even for once till now.
if you want more about me than hairy butt .. please read further ....
I am looking around to make friends. Its been a while.. I am living in MD.
I really like this area so far because of its diversity in people,restaurents,pubs,dance floors etc,.
About me -
I am pretty cool .. do partying .. visit dance floors some times and pubs and restaurents all the times. I am totally drug free. I dont have kids and niether i am married.
I listen to hipop,rndb.
I am basically from south india. I've been in USA for 4 years. I have visited my friends and family 2 years back.
Dont know if you like curley hair, but i have curley hair. I used to have long hair all curled up .. but recently due to summer season, I made it so shorter. I am attaching my pic.
I am moving to wheaton MD and i wont be having friends there and so I am writing to you hoping that we could be friends. I am not at all married, not currently in any kind of relationship.
I know lot of places where we can hang out in or around DC. I. May be we can also meetup soemwhere for lunch/dinner. Or for feeling comfort, we can do some chat online. My yahoo id is ...@yahoo.com and my aim is ...
I will be online pretty much all the time. sometimes in invisible mode.
All I looking for in a woman .. is just to be friendly and to hang out with and to have possible fun with.
I drive BMW 3S which I got recently. I can drive you to any preferred place.
So let me know wat you think --------------------------- ^
So can I be your ...... international man??????????
And also please send me your pic, if interested in talking to me. I can send you my pic too.

i hope your butt is not hairy. if that's the case then maybe we can get along. got a pic?

I've got what you like. What would you like to do ? How do you look ? Have free time for fun ?

Hey there, im at work and im a persian man. We tend to be hairy in that department but i was really curious as to what your looking for ? Please include some pictures first.

I don▓t believe I▓m answering this but here goes.
Yes, I have a hairy bottom! There I▓ve said it.
My name is T. and I have a hairy but!
Wow, that was liberating and suddenly I feel quite enlivened and even a bit intrigued to meet a woman who knows just exactly what she wants.
(You are of course female aren▓t you?)
Well, if it▓s a firm hairy bottom that sends your hands and what all exploring then you▓ve come to the right place as this forty-something Italian-American is covered in his version of Italian peach fuss.
I am anxiously awaiting your reply so that your soft hands can begin to explore me at your pleasure. Let▓s continue to discuss how your expectantly sensitive hands can begin responding to my bottom ASAP.

LOL do you wanna shave it.....I would love to chat with you

Hey there,
My name is T. I read your ad and love your fetish (very sexy) and happen to have a hairy butt. I'd really like to connect w/ you and see where this could go. Take care and look forward to your reply.
T.
p.s.- I'd also love to know what it is about a hairy butt that turns you on

if you looking for hairy butt i'm your man. asian guy here work in dc.

Whats up
I am new to this shit so here it goes. I am 28 years old., latino, 6’3, black hair, well built and a massage therapist in training. Yes that’s right I give massages so no freebee’s. Just Kidding. Sorry I’m not a white or black guy since that’s what most of these women on here are looking for but I do have tattoo’s.

I'm your Huckleberry

Hey, im a hairy guy, but i got that good hair. ive also got a hairy butt. hit me up if ur interested if u like to chat im ...
I look forward to hearing from u

i am very hairy.38

I got the hairst butt ever!!!

Hairy butt - what did you have in mind.

I just checked... and WHEW....man is it ever hairy!! whats next?

have a hairy butt and would love to talk.

hey sexy I may have the hairy butt you are looking for, I am black,26,scorpio, big and thick person, and loves to have an intimate moment when ever I can. hers a pic.

I am your man; moderately hairy chest;legs;butt. smooth back

P.S. all the contact info and the names were intentionally deleted.
Пн, Авг 28, 2006 09:59pm гражданка - 6460 d back

wow is it true do you exsist? my only complaint from woman is iam an ape man. and i was making arraingements to be waxed. help safe my hairy ass before the wax woman gets it. reply back with a diffrent email and i will send a few pics, not of my ass.

you're a sicko but i love it. i'm a sicko too

hey man i have a hairy butt
but i shave
so it grows thicker and more powerful!

LMAO ... i never heard of it before .. but I just checked mine and
seems that it is hairy...I have a nice firm and round butt ... latino butt ....

if you wanna get down and boogy all night i am YOUR man
i enjoy sitting and sometimes sleeping
at times i can ryhme
so contact me asap
Чт, Дек 28, 2006 07:20pm танк - 6338 d back

ты странная походу чувиха, х.......ю какую то пишешь
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru