MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовСмешное
the "weird" company I work for Smile
Вт, Июн 17, 2003 10:18am zluka - 7625 d back

This a real email, that all employees received this morning from the boss.

All

There will be more information coming down the road very soon, but this morning I have implemented the first step in starting our own health and wellness program.

Why? you ask. Well, I honestly feel that the health and wellbeing of the company is directly tied to the health and wellbeing of the staff.

Schedule permitting, every Monday morning there will be a fruit and or veggie tray in my office on the conference table.

Next, on Wednesdays and Fridays (I'm not sure if this is going to be a rain or shine thing or a weather permitting thing) there will be a walk to Starbucks. I'm trying to come up with a way that will have us initially walk at least 1.5 miles. While at Starbucks, I will buy coffee drinks. No treats. Anything with whip cream on it will be at someone else's expense.

Next, and there are a lot of details that need to be worked out on this one, we are going to be implementing a "Points for Dollars" program. Huh? The boss is going to give away money? Not really. How do you earn points? Two ways. One way is for the number of pounds you lose. We'll be doing it in 10 pound increments. Every 10 pounds kept off for 30 days gives you 10 points. Every 20 pounds kept off for 30 days gives you 20 points, etc.

And, (this only applies to those I know who are smokers now) every 6 months of NO tobacco use will get you another 10 points. And, every 5k foot race that you enter and finish will get you 5 points. Every 10k foot race that you enter and finish will get you 10 points, etc.

There will be a bonus for a marathon. A marathon works out to about 40 kilometers. There will be 50 points for finishing one of those.

Finally, something that's going away. No more cake, treats, donuts, ice creams, bagels, etc., for birthdays, weddings, babies, and all that other stuff. I'll pay for the fruit and veggies.

Very\ Happy
Вт, Июн 17, 2003 11:26am Gem - 7625 d back

злю, это ты на него так влияешь. Точно говорю Wink
Вт, Июн 17, 2003 11:36am zluka - 7625 d back

Gem, Smile. Dumau the part about loosing 20 pounds will work the best for me.Very\ Happy Notice, there is no points for not drinking for 6 months.Wink
Вт, Июн 17, 2003 12:01pm Gem - 7625 d back

злю, шеф посмотрел на тебя и захотел, чтоб все работники были такими Very\ Happy

Почему-то вспомнилось: "А это, Фимка, нас старый барин заставлял латынь учить. Хочу, говорит, думать, будто я в Древнем Риме".
Вт, Июн 17, 2003 12:03pm max - 7625 d back

This is a HOAX!
I got the same email this morning, sorry to inform everyone.
Вт, Июн 17, 2003 12:22pm zluka - 7625 d back

It is some kinda program for employers to implement, but the "ways" could be different... Smile
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru