MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Uzbek Inc Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовТехнический
DSL -no phone fee?
Сб, Дек 24, 2005 04:57pm Человек года - 6712 d back

привет,

С наступающим новым годом!!!

Кто нибудь знает компанию , которая предоставляет ДСЛ интернет, но не взимает плату за телефонные услуги (мне телефон не нужен). Вот что пишут на одном форуме :
спасибо

1.One option is to contact a C-LEC in your area that also provides DSL. You can sometimes just get what's called a "resale" line for about $15-20, so you at least have a phone number and a POTS line for the DSL to run. The other option of course is cable modem.

2.There you go. Most local phone companies will say you have to keep the phone service even though the technology doesn't require it. SpeakEasy DSL and other's have programs that will take care of that issue for you.

3. I have asked SBC if I could get rid of the phone number(extra $20/month) and they said sure, but I could no longer have DSL through them. I was also told by another guy that this is an SEC requirement, but some companies can get around it.

I have since found another company that doesn't require me to pay for the phone number I don't use.
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru