MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus Max Carriers 18 Wheelers RT Group Cargoboss SP Truck Center DaynNight GoldenWay Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовУслуги
WEDDING STUDIO BOUTIQUE
Сб, Июл 23, 2016 07:02pm Аноним - 2832 d back

WEDDING STUDIO BOUTIQUE address: 80 W. Dundee Rd., Buffalo Grove, IL 60089 Tel. (847) 387-0311. We offer:
- WEDDING EUROPEAN DESIGN DRESSES from $200.00-$1500 IN ALL SIZES, STYLES AND COLORS, from sating, pure silk, lace, tulle, organza, chiffon, crepe and more;
- FORMAL DRESSES in all sizes 0-28 and 40 colors: chiffon, satin, silk, lace and more. For MOTHERS, BRIDESMAIDS, PAGEANT, PROM, DANCE, FLOWER GIRL, COMMUNION from 1 month old;
- FORMAL MEN SUITS and TUXEDOS rental and for purchase: Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Michael Kors, Stephen Jeoffrey, Lord West and more from $100.00 including dress shirt, tie or bow tie, vest IN 100 COLORS, pocket square to match accessories, jewelry and cuff links, formal shoes. All suites in different sizes and colors: black, gray, dark gray, light gray, beige, navy blue, red, purple, white, ivory, - LINEN SUITES for beach weddings and linen shirts;
- ALTERATIONS on any type of outfits;
- CUSTOM MADE GOWNS of any type of style;
- WEDDING ACCESSORIES: VEILS, BELTS, HAIR COMBS, SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS HAND TWISTED JEWELRY, FORMAL SHOES, GLOVES
- WEDDING INVITATIONS
- WEDDING FAVORS
- FLORAL BOUQUETS
Welcome to ONE STOP STUDIO BOUTIQUE for your special event! We will help you with you wedding attire and anything you need for your special event.
Sincerely,
WEDDING STUDIO BOUTIQUE
80 W. Dundee Rd., Buffalo Grove, IL 60089 Tel: (847) 387-0311
Ср, Фев 15, 2017 04:07pm Victoria - 2625 d back

Dear colleagues!

My name is Victoria Shapovalova, Im 25 years old.
I look at your website and find it really appealing and, well design and your job is professional!

So, I bravely just came this week to Evansville to live and looking for a job)
Let me introduce a little bit about my experience)

In my country (Russia) I worked at wedding projects at first as a decorator and floral designer, then as an event planner, worked with a network of studios.
Also, in October 2014 I was Living in Toulouse and Prague working as designer-decorator.
In early December last year, arrives in Moscow for joint projects with the florist-decorator. The projects were ambitious - Residential winter wedding, where 10 decorators were involved,
as well as registration of conference rooms and a lounge -for TV channel Russia today, who turned 10 years.

In February 2016 created decor design studio «Victory's Factory» Together with the team of designers, we got projects in event-decoration design, including a full range of wedding decor in different styles and concepts!

My main idea in concepts is try to carry the spirit of innovation and authenticity of each a separate project, focusing on various details. The more different in texture,, volume, contrast, detail of objects used, the richer, tastier and more interesting will the final composition.
Im hard working and adore weddings! My goal is to translate the inspiration mood for all wedding day, create individual concept, but also to achieve the main objectives - elevated light inspired by the mood of pleasure from space that pleases eyes!
The portfolio of the the projects as my person and with team below! And Instagram Victory_s_factory
I believe that the implementation of joint projects in the new team contributes to the development and improvement of skills.

Kind regards, waiting for your backstage
Victory Shapovalova

8229 Sail Drive

Evansville, IN 47715

812 647 -4653
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru