MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
ReportDown411 Uzbek Inc Cadence
Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor GoldenWay Max Carriers Stellar Cargo RT Group Cargoboss Taurus Cleaning Co CB Freight Advertise Here ITL-GTS Pava Logistics Реклама
Список форумовЧикагская жизнь
drunk driver in jail
Ср, Июл 20, 2005 08:41am misha - 6826 d back

(AP) CHICAGO A 21-year-old Chicago man convicted of drunken driving has been sentenced to two 16-year prison terms for a New Year's Day crash that killed a taxi driver and his passenger.

Igors Kazakovs pleaded guilty yesterday to aggravated driving under the influence.

The accident on Chicago's North Side (at Ashland and Wellington) killed 61-year-old cabbie Frank Frempong and 28-year-old Brian Schultz of Naperville.

A Cook County judge yesterday ordered Kazakovs to serve his two terms concurrently. And prosecutors say he'll have to serve at least 85 percent of his sentence.
... Показать пропущенные сообщения (114) ...
Вт, Июл 26, 2005 12:47pm Дед Пихто - 6820 d back

Однозначно. Какой нибудь вшивый паралигал на побегушках у шефа адвоката. Хотя мысли выражать умеет. Но к сожалению не последователен. Так что быть ему паралигалом пока не помрёт.
Вт, Июл 26, 2005 12:59pm бубенчиков - 6820 d back

да, чуваку хотелось оперением блеснуть, так сильно хотел, что сам запутался
Вт, Июл 26, 2005 01:05pm Дед Пихто - 6820 d back

Признатся поначалу он поразил меня способностию чётко выражать мысли с применением оборотов речи которые не часто встретиш в обиходном обшении. Но потом он скатился до нравоучений и сразу стал неинтересен.
Вт, Июл 26, 2005 01:14pm бубенчиков - 6820 d back

мысли и выражения можно и из книжки позаимствовать
Вт, Июл 26, 2005 04:29pm LegalAdvisor - 6819 d back

I was simply demonstrating the fallacies in your second-rated reasoning. I never implied that any profession is more noble or honorable then another. I was attempting for your not to down play the importance of the legal profession. Second of all, I am not a paralegal. Far from it. I am a legal advisor and there is a difference. Furthermore, I do not work for any attorney. I have my own business and strictly work for myself. And ideas expressed herein are my and my alone. My style of writing was acquired through vigorous training and NOT plagiarism. You may deem of me as anything you might want, but in reality I know my self worth. Let's not venture into a territory of hatred and just leave it at that. My services have immense value and so do other people's that work hard for their money (not just lawyers). I love the law and I love helping people. I am not pro bono, however, I do my fair share of work for close to it to help our community.
Вт, Июл 26, 2005 04:34pm dervish - 6819 d back

Legal adviser, a pochemy vsegda po-angliysky?( Chat vse taki russkiy)
Вт, Июл 26, 2005 04:38pm Дед Пихто - 6819 d back

Ду ю кноу хау ту врайт ин Рашен, май вери вел артикулейтед френд?
Вт, Июл 26, 2005 06:04pm бубенчиков - 6819 d back

>> I was simply demonstrating the fallacies in your second-rated reasoning
Where, when and how? What you have demonstrated so far is a weakness of mind covered by excessive verbiage.

короче ты это не позорься адвайсер, люди тут грамотные все поняли тебя правильно, ты наверное слышал, что многие не любять лоеров, дак вот за это и не любят, потому как ты набитый тупица, неспособный даже проанализировать свои собственные высказывания, а лезешь давать людям советы
Ты хорошо устроился благодаря системе, дак сиди, радуйся и получай свои бабки, чего тебя дёргает выдавать нравоучения
Вобщем гуд лак с поиском идиотов которые будут слушать твои советы.
Вт, Июл 26, 2005 06:40pm Дихлофос - 6819 d back

Советник, ты наверное не станешь скрывать свое настоящее имя? Ну хотя бы в качестве рекламы?: )
Вт, Июл 26, 2005 06:42pm Дихлофос - 6819 d back

Бьюсь об заклад, что это ЛоуДример с Вью.. : )
Вт, Июл 26, 2005 06:49pm [Аноним] - 6819 d back

Да уж,всего советника раздолбали мужики,браво !
Вт, Июл 26, 2005 07:20pm [Аноним] - 6819 d back

дихловофос, молодец, пять балловVery\ Happy
Вт, Июл 26, 2005 11:39pm [Аноним] - 6819 d back

Diklafos...I am going to agree with u that its out friendly neighborhood tool LawDreamer from the VueSmile
Ср, Июл 27, 2005 12:21am misha - 6819 d back

maybe that's Eugene Klein from a while back who was posting in "yuridicheskie voprosi"
Ср, Июл 27, 2005 05:36am Dj - 6819 d back

advisor I represent in cort myself everytime and you know what I know that where you have to attend with atterny of law or you can shows up by yourself and most of juge ok if you know what you talking about but I saw a lot where guy come on driving with suspended lisense wearing jeans with holes and t-shirt ....hell that most like juge will send him to get a laywer or just book him ......so dont cry about your hard work ......if you dont like you job go to burger king and start flip burgers.....than we talk about hard work ......
Ср, Июл 27, 2005 10:20am [Аноним] - 6819 d back

Fioletoviy Ferz', ti bil prav, eto chuvak s VUE
Ср, Июл 27, 2005 10:32am [Аноним] - 6819 d back

Его там за местного мудака держат.
Ср, Июл 27, 2005 01:34pm [Аноним] - 6819 d back

100% correct.
Ср, Июл 27, 2005 08:10pm LegalAdvisor - 6818 d back

confirmation of original fact is all that I need to realize the kind of individuals I am dealing with. ones intellect shines through by what they say and how they counteract with others. ignorant people remain in their little cacoon; judging others that they don't have the slightest idea about shows weakness of the mind.

I am not here to advertise myself for I have more than enough business.

Lets just leave it at that. I think that I gave you guys enough fuel. So lets drop it.
Чт, Июл 28, 2005 12:16am [Аноним] - 6818 d back

Leona(LegalAdvisor) you are as predictible here as you are on the Vue. Its funny but everybody you come in contect here or on the Vue you have problems with. Why is that?
Чт, Июл 28, 2005 12:23am laskovaya - 6818 d back

Anonim, pochti vse.... i voobshe.... vam ne nadoelo vsem? pogovoirt ne o chem? zanyat'sya nechem? ostav'te chyjie sydbi v pokoe, ciao Smile
Чт, Июл 28, 2005 07:54am бубенчиков - 6818 d back

LA please don't cry
Men Don't Cry
just repeat after me: "I am a greatest Legal Advisor in the world, people around me are stupid and miserable, no one knows me but I am a best lawyer on the Planet Earth"
say it 256 every morning.
Чт, Июл 28, 2005 05:16pm LegalAdviser - 6817 d back

Anonim, Everyone is a generalization which can be disproved upon demonstration of a fact that at least one person does not have a problem with me. toward that end, it would appear as if most people from the vue are also on here. thus, one could deduct that if the same ignorance is demonstrated on the vue thus it would carry on here.

B, I don't need to reasure myself of anything. Unlike some people, I do not need to praise myself to realize my self worth. It is others that trully know me recognize me for my contributions to the community. So just leave your sinicism at the door.
Чт, Июл 28, 2005 06:03pm бубенчиков - 6817 d back

c'mon man say it one more time, you are doing good job
No doubt man, you are "THE MAN".
No one can come close to you when it comes to helping our community
Your word is rock solid it is even bettern then $100 bill

No more sinicism or cynicism man.
Пт, Июл 29, 2005 01:13am Vlad - 6817 d back

Ребят, я почему-то "True Russian Woman" вспомнил LOL :0)
Пт, Июл 29, 2005 12:17pm Дихлофос - 6817 d back

Влад, зайди на рашнамерика - увидишь Тру...Smile Она там постоянно...Smile
Пт, Июл 29, 2005 12:22pm тру - 6817 d back

Я и здесь постоянна,а чего нада то?
Сб, Авг 6, 2005 09:03am Anonim - 6809 d back

Она опять ENGAGED , в третий раз Very\ Happy
Чт, Фев 8, 2018 12:44pm оно - 2240 d back

ну что, прошло 13 лет. Кто сколько писем написал? А, друзья-товарищи-любящие девушки
Ср, Сен 26, 2018 08:28am [Аноним] - 2010 d back

преступник должен сидеть в тюрьме

Ваше имя: Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Ваш email: Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru