MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Uzbek Inc Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовWisconsin
ime to wake up and make the dough
Вт, Сен 15, 2020 10:03am [Аноним] - 1332 d back

I run a telemarketing office that raises money on behalf of several political and veteran organizations. Because we have a sophisticated state of the art call center your political knowledge is not important. I can teach/train you what to say.

We train our employees and give them the tools to make as much money as they would like and we have the best leads in the business.

This is the easiest commission job that you will find. I also pay a guaranteed salary. That's right a guaranteed salary plus commission. The top 25% of my employees make $20 per hour. That's $800 a week.

I am looking to fill a full time morning position. The office hours are Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm. We do not work weekends.

My average employee makes $12 to $15 per hour. Are you better than average?

Work from our brand new Racine area location. As a call center rep you can enjoy a fun environment, great hours, with unlimited earning potential.

Call Al at 262-583-0009 to schedule an appointment for a personal interview. You can also email me and I will get back to you right away.

Start immediately and I will give all new employees a $100 hiring bonus
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru