MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus Max Carriers 18 Wheelers RT Group Cargoboss SP Truck Center DaynNight GoldenWay Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовДругие штаты
Английский и и Русский по Скайпу ( Skype)
Чт, Мар 23, 2017 03:20am Тать [Tat-grodno@mail.ru] не принимает email - 2587 d back

Private English Tutor.Private Russian Tutor. Skype: Taniusha110979 .
В YouTube вы можете ввести Татьяна Трохимик и познакомится со мной. 1 урок стоит 10 $ ( 60 минут) Hello, everyone. If you want to study Russian language or want to practice it, you are welcome.
I teach the Russian language from the very beginning - elementary (A1), basic level (A2) - to higher levels.
During my lessons I'm trying to reach the best balance between grammar, conversation and other aspects of the language. Unlike many other tutors, I minimised the so-called "verbal outrunning" - I won't give you structures just because they are good for the current topic, you will learn and use in speech only things that you can already understand.
My goal is to help you understand the system of the Russian language, so that you were not limited by phrases that you learn during the lesson, but could make your own sentences, express your thoughts in different ways.
To study grammar and new words, we'll be using my textbook (I will send you the pdf file) that contains examples and exercises I collected and created myself.
To understand the structure of the sentences you'll be reading texts and dialogues, retelling them, translating sentences into Russian, answering my questions.
We will pay enough attention to grammar, pronunciation, reading and speaking.
I will explain you the way we, Russians, talk in our everyday life, because our foundations and manners differ from foreign ones.
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru