MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Uzbek Inc Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовДругие штаты
Warehouse Immediate Hire
Вт, Июл 6, 2021 05:06pm [Аноним] - 1039 d back

PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE AD!!! THIS IS AN HOURLY POSITION WITH GUARANTEED 40 HOURS PER WEEK. 9-6pm Monday through Friday. THE PAY STARTS AT $13.00 PER HOUR PLUS OVER TIME IF NEEDED. PLEASE USE THE POSTING TITLE IN YOUR SUBJECT LINE.

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for a warehouse worker to pick, pack and ship. I prefer someone that already knows how to use shipping platforms such as Fedex, UPS, USPS and OTD, but NOT required, but would compliment you. Unemployment will be over VERY soon, so don't get caught with your pants down. There WILL be a massive amount of people searching for work, beat them to it while you can. We are in the medical industry. Please note that there are days at an adhoc moment that I will ask you to stay until 8pm because we are open until 8pm to cover west coast time. So if you LOVE overtime then, there's a lot of work for you. If you go to school or have any other priority's' after 5pm then it may be an issue for you. Also, I don't care what language you speak, but I must understand you in English, and you must be able to take commands in English. Lady's, you work harder than the guys in Florida, so APPLY!! Please note that you will be on your feet 8 hrs non stop.

Our location is around 79th ave and 53rd street, 33166

It is an hourly position. Pay STARTS at $13.00+ an hour.

If I like your resume I will invite you for an interview, when I do, Please come with your A game and do not come with gum in your mouth!
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru