MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Uzbek Inc Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовДругие штаты
Entry Level Trainees
Чт, Мар 26, 2020 01:06pm ettain group - 1506 d back

If you have been the victim of the times this is the opportunity to get back to work immediately in an ESSENTIAL INDUSTRY!
I'm working with a Meat Processing company located in Denver, just north of the downtown area. They are actively hiring trainees to help them with the increase in demand for their products!
20+ Openings for TRAINEES - NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
- Harvest
- Fabrication
- Case Ready
- Cooler worker
** Paid training for those with no experience starts at $12.50 per hour and training is for 30 days**
** Wages increase after training to $14-15 per hour **
** Those with previous experience will only be required to work at the training wage for one week **
pay is on a weekly basis
Benefits start on the 1st day of the month after 30 days of employment.
1 Openings REQUIRING PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
- Shipping clerk (warehouse labor) - Starts $13.50 per hour (need forklift license)

These positions are full time, perminent roles and include top shelf benefits including: Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, sick time, 401k, merit increases, and opportunities for professional advancement.
Please be aware that this is a meat processing company and slaughter is a part of the process that puts these products in the grocery stores. Applicants must be comfortable working around, or being involved with this aspect of the industry.
This company E-Verifies
Contact me at Drew.Wittenberg@ettaingroup.com and put Craigslist in the subject line to be considered. I will send you an application to fill and return to me.
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru