MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Uzbek Inc Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовДругие штаты
Paving crew labor guy
Пт, Июл 10, 2020 07:04am [Аноним] - 1401 d back

Do you need a job and a place to stay? This job posting is for SINGLE GUY who
Needs a job AND a place to live, and has a VALID Drivers license.
Also Must heathy and fit to do hard labor work because we only work outside and the weather is HOT and HUMID.
We are a small paving company from in Fort Worth TX but work in various towns.
The job site locations change every day or week because we are always paving a different driveway or parking lot in a different town.
We do Black Top paving / asphalt repair and Chip Seal Paving. We pay per day $125 cash on the days we work and we average five days a week work days and we pay on Fridays.
Some weeks we get 4 days, some times 6 days. BUT I also pay for you a hotel room, you will room with another crew member the whole time you work for us and this is part of your pay, it does not come out of your $125 cash and if we don't work such as rain days or break downs or weekends and holidays we will all-ways pay the hotel bill and we cover all fuel in our trucks, we also have a van that the crew can take to the grocery,Walmart or laundrymat after a work day. We also pay lunch on work days and moving days.
This is hard labor work sometimes and in the summer it gets HOT and you will help the crew with labor work on the paving project You will be one of the guys on the crew.
Hours on a job like this are different every day but it's pretty standard to a normal work day and it's never the same every day. Things you need to qualify are
#1 Have a valid Drivers License
#2 Know that plenty of labor work is involved so be healthy.
#3 you MUST be a single guy, no wife's, NO KIDS no Girlfriends NO TIE DOWNS and no reason to NEED to travel back home!
#4 We are a small Mobil paving Company and we are always living in a different hotel just about every week across Texas or Oklahoma. We travel where the work takes us. So we need you to leave your car, please DONT bring it. I repeat NO CARS.
My name is Charlie and my cell number is 817-690-6071 please ONLY text me and I will respond and please don't try to sell me something or tell me something Negative about the job I'm not interested.
I'm here to give some one a cash paying job and a hotel.
(Note) you CAN NOT bring your car, this is a Mobil crew you will be driving our vehicle. I’m hiring THIS WEEK!! Crew is in Sherman TX currently
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru