MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Uzbek Inc Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовДругие штаты
Reliable home care worker needed
Вс, Июл 4, 2021 01:24pm Parker CO - 1042 d back

Hello I am a disabled woman with a four-year-old son seeking a caregiver for multiple shifts.
currently I have 1PM to 4PM open, 4PM to midnight Friday through Sunday, and weekend days from 7am-4pm.

Job duties include,
- meal preparation,
- pet care,
- medication management,
skilled caregiving including, toiletings and showering. house cleaning, and laundry.

I would consider myself a very laid-back employer, We love to go outdoors and if working the weekend we often go to the mountains and do other activities.
I would say the main important function of the job is showing up and being reliable. I also am only comfortable hiring a woman due to the intimate nature of the job.

There is some strength needed to be able to roll me in bed. however, there is no lifting required as I have all of my own medical equipment including a ceiling lift. I do live in Parker and so if you are 50 more miles out please do not apply as this is too far. Thanks for reading and I can’t wait to work with you!!

text: (720) 862-6504 Nikki
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru